Welcome to Museum Bible Tours!
Welcome to MBT! A subsidiary of Bethel Coach Tours. We are very excited to offer a website that enables those interested in taking guided museum Bible tours to reserve such tours online. Bible tours are now available or soon will be in a number of museums in cities in the US, Europe and Israel.
Make a reservation NOW by clicking on the name of the tour:
- "Run with Endurance" Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) Los Angeles
- "The One Who Caused the Plagues of Egypt" Vincent Price Art Museum (LACMA) Los Angeles
- 'Fearless Guardians of the Sword!’ Museum of the Bible Washington, DC
- “He Causes To Become” Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET) NYC
- “The Ten Plagues” Brooklyn Museum of Art NYC
- “The Written Word” Plantin-Moretus Museum Antwerp Belgium
- “Your Word is Truth” Israel Museum Jerusalem
- “The Louve Bible Tour” Louve Museum Paris
- 'The Stones Would Cry Out' Zagreb Archaeological Museum Zagreb Croatia
Museum Tours of honorable mention but not scheduled by MBT *
- British Museum London by 'BibleTours.org'
- Louve Museum Paris by ‘The Quirky Little Tour Company’
- Tours at the Areopagus and Ancient Market of Athens by 'JW Athens Bible Tours'
* Reservations or requests for can be made on the tour companies website but not through MBT.
Museum Bible Tours and Bible Lands Tours
The principle brothers overseeing MBT have years of experience organizing tours in the Bible Lands with Bethel Coach Tours. Many of the significant cities, artifacts and museums seen on the tours of Israel, Turkey and Greece are related to the Holy Scriptures. Additionally, these brothers have actually visited the Bible Lands, so it is their privilege to share their acquired knowledge and first-hand experience of these lands with those they take on tour. Furthermore, these brothers are the principle tour guides at many of the museums used by MBT around the world.
What Our Guests Are Saying
Bible-Related News Links"1,400-year-old menorah lamp, rare coin found as kids dig trail for Israel’s 70th"
Bible-Related News Videos"Has Eilat Mazar Discovered Archaeological Evidence of Isaiah the Prophet?"
Highlights of the Bible Lands Tours of Israel
One of the many locations the tour group will visit is the world-renown Israel Museum in Jerusalem. Founded in 1965 as Israel’s national museum, it features many objects of archaeology, fine arts, Jewish arts as well as the Second Temple Model, the Shrine of the Book with its Dead Sea Scrolls and ancient Bible manuscripts. The tour group will see many objects and exhibits […]