Welcome to Museum Bible Tours!
Welcome to MBT! A subsidiary of Bethel Coach Tours. We are very excited to offer a website that enables those interested in taking guided museum Bible tours to reserve such tours online. Bible tours are now available in a number of museums in cities in the US, Europe and Israel.
Make a reservation NOW by clicking on the name of the tour:
"To Be Determined Tour" The British Museum - London, England
Museum Tours of honorable mention but not scheduled by MBT *
- British Museum London by 'BibleTours.org'
- Louvre Museum Paris by ‘The Quirky Little Tour Company’
- Tours at the Areopagus and Ancient Market of Athens by 'JW Athens Bible Tours'
- Tours at the Brooklyn Museum of Art by 'Shine Bible Tours'
* Reservations or requests for can be made on the tour companies website but not through MBT.
Museum Bible Tours and Bible Lands Tours
The principle brothers overseeing MBT have years of experience organizing tours in the Bible Lands with Bethel Coach Tours. Many of the significant cities, artifacts and museums seen on the tours of Israel, Turkey and Greece are related to the Holy Scriptures. Additionally, these brothers have actually visited the Bible Lands, so it is their privilege to share their acquired knowledge and first-hand experience of these lands with those they take on tour. Furthermore, these brothers are the principal tour guides at many of the museums used by MBT around the world.
What Our Guests Have to Say...
There are no reviews for this museum/tour yet. If you’ve taken a tour here, be the first to leave a review!
- Web Link: “Language: A ‘Cultural Universal’ in Archaeology and the Bible”
- Online Video: “A new beginning for the Middle East: The Cyrus Cylinder and Ancient Persia”
History of the Erstwhile
Alexander the Great
Alexander of Macedon came to be known as Alexander the Great, the first one in history to be given the title “the Great.” Indeed, he is one of the greatest and most famous commanders in all military history. Alexander came to the throne as king of Macedon at the tender age of 20 in 336 BC. He proceeded on a […]Read more →