Welcome to Museum Bible Tours!
Welcome to MBT! A subsidiary of Bethel Coach Tours. We are very excited to offer a website that enables those interested in taking guided museum Bible tours to reserve such tours online. Bible tours are now available in a number of museums in cities in the US, Europe and Israel.
Make a reservation NOW by clicking on the name of the tour:
"To Be Determined Tour" The British Museum - London, England
Museum Tours of honorable mention but not scheduled by MBT *
- British Museum London by 'BibleTours.org'
- Louvre Museum Paris by ‘The Quirky Little Tour Company’
- Tours at the Areopagus and Ancient Market of Athens by 'JW Athens Bible Tours'
- Tours at the Brooklyn Museum of Art by 'Shine Bible Tours'
* Reservations or requests for can be made on the tour companies website but not through MBT.
Museum Bible Tours and Bible Lands Tours
The principle brothers overseeing MBT have years of experience organizing tours in the Bible Lands with Bethel Coach Tours. Many of the significant cities, artifacts and museums seen on the tours of Israel, Turkey and Greece are related to the Holy Scriptures. Additionally, these brothers have actually visited the Bible Lands, so it is their privilege to share their acquired knowledge and first-hand experience of these lands with those they take on tour. Furthermore, these brothers are the principal tour guides at many of the museums used by MBT around the world.
What Our Guests Have to Say...
There are no reviews for this museum/tour yet. If you’ve taken a tour here, be the first to leave a review!
- Web Link: “Biblical Names Confirmed Through Archaeology”
- Online Video: “City of David Top Finds (Series)”
Highlights of the Bible Lands Tours of Israel
One of the many locations the tour group will visit is the world-renown Israel Museum in Jerusalem. Founded in 1965 as Israel’s national museum, it features many objects of archaeology, fine arts, Jewish arts as well as the Second Temple Model, the Shrine of the Book with its Dead Sea Scrolls and ancient Bible manuscripts. The tour group will see many objects and exhibits […]