Volcanoes of Ecuador: Touch the Sky
On this tour, we will visit the Andes Mountains and then focus on the Ecuadorian Volcanos, some of them active; places at 13000 ft of altitude or more that you can go hiking and amaze yourself with the abundant wildlife and beautiful landscapes.
- Ecuador, South America
- 1.5 hours
- $11/device (Does not include booking fees)
- Virtual - not broadcast from the location
- Tours About Drawing Closer to Jehovah, Virtual Geographical and Scientific Tours
When Jehovah created our planet, he put in place forces that ultimately produced spectacular peaks and mountain ranges. And he created the mountains in such a way that our life depends on them. After “visiting” the highest Volcanoes in Ecuador you may confirm that mountains are a majestic part of the Creator’s loving provision for the welfare and enjoyment of mankind.
- Why are mountains so important to us?
- Why are mountains under threat?
- Who will save the mountains?