The Splendors of Jehovah’s Creation
You will learn about the astonishing wildlife that this beautiful volcanic Islands hosts, many of them found nowhere else in the world. From Giant Tortoises to tiny Penguins you’ll see how diverse and unusual life on these islands can be.
- The Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
- 1.5 hours
- $10/device (Does not include booking fees)
- Virtual - not broadcast from the location
- Questions? Check our FAQ's!
- Virtual Geographical and Scientific Tours
You will learn about the astonishing wildlife that these beautiful volcanic island hosts, many of them found nowhere else in the world. From Giant Tortoises to tiny Penguins you’ll see how diverse and unusual life on these islands can be.
- How can the observation and study of creation affect us?
- Is what Darwin observed in these Islands completely out of harmony with the Bible?
- What qualities of Jehovah can we find reflected in his creation?
The Marine Iguana is the only iguana in the world to feed exclusively underwater thanks to many unique physical adaptations for survival. It can easily dive to over 40 feet (12 meters) depth, and remain underwater for almost an hour. They can be found in close body contact and in large groups on shore.
The Giant Tortoise or Galapago, is the principal animal that gives its name to these Enchanted Islands. Decimated for centuries by pirates and whalers, some species of this iconic animal are already extinct. Breeding programs are run on different Islands to save the Giant Tortoise population, as they serve as a symbol for conservation efforts on the Galapagos Islands and throughout the world.
The Sea Lion is the most common native mammal which inhabits most islands. Curious, friendly and playful, they often have fun swimming with snorkelers. As there are no natural predators, they are not afraid of human beings. They are often spotted sunbathing on sandy shores or on rocks, even on park benches close to people.