The Amazon Rainforest: Reality Beyond Myth
The Amazon Rainforest is the largest in the world. It represents over half of the planet´s remaining rainforests and is the most biodiverse on the planet.
- The Amazon Rainforest, South America
- 1.5 Hours
- $10/device (Does not include booking fees)
- Virtual - not broadcast from the location
- Virtual Geographical and Scientific Tours
The Amazon Rainforest is the largest in the world. It represents over half of the planet´s remaining rainforests and is the most biodiverse on the planet. In this tour we are going to see that due to the abundance of species of trees, fruits, animals, and others; anyone describing the Amazon rainforest ends up using superlatives. We are also going to find out how this piece of Jehovah´s creation gives us some insight into the kind of person He is.
- How is it possible for so many species of animals and plants to thrive in the rainforest without competing for resources?
- Which of Jehovah´s qualities can we see reflected in the Amazon Rainforest?
- How does human interference in the rainforest affect this fragile ecosystem?
In 2011 it was declared one of the seven natural wonders of the world for being the most biodiverse region on earth, providing shelter to three million species of plants and animals.