Feast At Jehovah’s Table
This tour takes a look at how food in the bible benefits us spiritually in our day. We also see how by the use of our 5 senses, Jehovah lovingly allows us to enjoy the food we eat. Finally we see how even the more important spiritual food we receive from Jehovah strengthens us in this time of the end.
- Planet Earth
- 1.7 hours
- $11/device (Does not include booking fees)
- Virtual - not broadcast from the location
- Tours About Applying Bible Principles, Tours About Drawing Closer to Jehovah, Virtual Geographical and Scientific Tours
Everyone loves food! Not only is it necessary for life, but it can connect us to people and places, mark important events, tell us about our history, as well as tell a story. Food is also all throughout the bible. There are so many foods we can find when reading God’s Word that help us learn and remember important lessons from Jehovah. We also have the privilege of enjoying food through our 5 senses, and each sense is essential for us when experiencing the many aspects food entails. Take your seat and enjoy as we learn about food in the bible, how we enjoy food today, and more importantly how spiritual food is vital for our life now and in the future.
- How was flour made in bible times?
- How important is it to see color in our food?
- What bible accounts include food?
- How will we enjoy food in the New World?