Children – Jehovah Always Wins!
Children, travel over 3000 years back in time following along with the 10 plagues and see that no one is like our Sovereign Lord!
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- 1 hour
- $10/device (Does not include booking fees)
- Virtual - not broadcast from the location
- Virtual Museum Bible Tours
The nation of Israel was once enslaved to the Egyptians, a people who believed in hundreds of Gods. Jehovah, the one true god, promised to release the Israelites from slavery. However, Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, did not believe in Jehovah. To prove he was supreme, or Sovereign, Jehovah unleashed a series of ten plagues against Pharaoh and the Egyptians. Children will follow how each plague was a win for Jehovah and how Pharaoh refused to lose.
Travel back in time to the exciting time of the Exodus. This engaging and interactive tour will leave children in no doubt that Jehovah Always Wins!Tour Highlights:
Preparing for the tour: Children are encouraged to dress up as Israelites to feel a part of the experience. In addition, print or download the provided fun worksheet to help continued learning.
- What does “Sovereign” mean?
- How did each plague prove the Gods of Egypt held no power?
- How did Jehovah protect those who worshipped him?