For the Word of God is Alive and Exerts Power
- The Norton Simon Museum – Pasadena, CA
- 2 Hours
- Admission Fees & Tickets Adults: $27.00
- Seniors (ages 62 and above): $24.00
- Children (ages 18 to 6): $12.00
- Children(ages 5 to 1): Free
- Students with valid I.D.: $12.00
- Museum Members: $12.00
- Tour times shown apply to PST.
Today, God speaks to us through His written Word, which has the power to affect our lives. Thus, Paul’s words recorded in Hebrews 4:12 can be applied to the Bible.
By means of the Bible tour “For the Word of God is Alive and Exerts Power” you will find out through various Scriptural accounts in both the Hebrew and Christian Greek Scriptures how we can be encouraged and motivated to be pleasing to God in all we do. Please join us on this exciting journey through the Holy Scriptures by means of the tour “For the Word of God is Alive and Exerts Power” at the Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena, California!
Required/Suggested by the Museum:
- Face coverings are strongly recommended when in indoor areas of the Museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- Maintain a physical distance with people outside your group of at least 6 ft.
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell or have had contact with a person with Covid-19 symptoms.*
- Wash your hands frequently; hand sanitizing stations are available in select areas of the museum.
- Groups of more than 12 guests are not permitted.
* Covid-19 symptoms include a fever of 100° or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, headache, muscle ache, a new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
Suggested by Museum Bible Tours:
- A mask is suggested to be worn during the tour.
Reviews from our guests:
My husband and I were on a layover in Los Angeles. We booked this tour because of the title. It exceeded our expectations. This is definitely a recommended tour if you are in the Los Angeles area. The lessons learned in the Bible stories through art depictions are motivating and inspiring. I would love to bring my whole family and do this tour again.