For the Word of God is Alive and Exerts Power
- The Norton Simon Museum – Pasadena, CA
- 2 Hours
- Admission Fees & Tickets Adults: $27.00
- Seniors (ages 62 and above): $24.00
- Children (ages 18 to 6): $12.00
- Children(ages 5 to 1): Free
- Students with valid I.D.: $12.00
- Museum Members: $12.00
- Tour times shown apply to PST.
- Book Now: August 27, 2022 at 3:00 pm
- Book Now: September 10, 2022 at 2:30 pm
- Book Now: September 24, 2022 at 2:30 pm 5 have signed up for this date.*
- Book Now: October 15, 2022 at 2:30 pm
- Book Now: October 29, 2022 at 2:30 pm * Numbers are updated weekly.
Today, God speaks to us through His written Word, which has the power to affect our lives. Thus, Paul’s words recorded in Hebrews 4:12 can be applied to the Bible.
By means of the Bible tour “For the Word of God is Alive and Exerts Power” you will find out through various Scriptural accounts in both the Hebrew and Christian Greek Scriptures how we can be encouraged and motivated to be pleasing to God in all we do. Please join us on this exciting journey through the Holy Scriptures by means of the tour “For the Word of God is Alive and Exerts Power” at the Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena, California!
Required/Suggested by the Museum:
- Face coverings are strongly recommended when in indoor areas of the Museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- Maintain a physical distance with people outside your group of at least 6 ft.
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell or have had contact with a person with Covid-19 symptoms.*
- Wash your hands frequently; hand sanitizing stations are available in select areas of the museum.
- Groups of more than 12 guests are not permitted.
* Covid-19 symptoms include a fever of 100° or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, headache, muscle ache, a new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
Suggested by Museum Bible Tours:
- A mask is suggested to be worn during the tour.
Reviews from our guests:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.