The Amazon Rainforest: Reality Beyond Myth
The Amazon Rainforest is the largest in the world. It represents over half of the planet´s remaining rainforests and is the most biodiverse on the planet. In this tour we are going to see that due to the abundance of species of trees, fruits, animals, and others; anyone describing the Amazon rainforest ends up using superlatives. We are also going to find out how this piece of Jehovah´s creation gives us some insight into the kind of person He is.
Questions that will be answered on tour:
- How is it possible for so many species of animals and plants to thrive in the rainforest without competing for resources?
- Which of Jehovah´s qualities can we see reflected in the Amazon Rainforest?
- How does human interference in the rainforest affect this fragile ecosystem?
Reviews from our guests:
Amazon Rainforest - Jah's Hand Revealed
The lovely sisters have done it again! This tour, along with Volcanoes and Galapagos Islands, are the BEST ones I have ever seen from any virtual tours offered! Their interactive format, detailed presentations, combination videos, pictures, and charts are spot on. Amazing – we leave feeling like we have actually been on a trip. So refreshing. Thanks again, ladies. Please develop more tours for your fans who hunger for more virtual travel experiences!!
Fascinating Rain Forest Tour
The tour guides were totally professional. I loved the way the audience was involved with this tour — reading scriptures, being quizzed through the chat, and being able to express oneself concerning which quality of Jehovah we felt was manifest in a particular creation/feature of the Amazon Rain Forest.
I love how appreciation for the qualities of our magnificent, intelligent Creator is tied into every aspect shared in this tour. Jehovah is so amazing, that forever will never be enough time to appreciate his loyal friendship in giving us the beautiful gift of the Earth, much less all his other acts of power and love!
Duration: 1.5 hours
- May 27, 2022 4:00 pm (PST ) 4pm Los Angeles / 6pm Houston / 7pm New York / 9am Sydney Australia.
- June 11, 2022 12:00 pm (PST ) 12 pm Los Angeles / 2 pm Houston / 3 pm New York / 20:00 London / 21:00 Paris/Rome/ Berlin