Feast At Jehovah’s Table
Everyone loves food! Not only is it necessary for life, but it can connect us to people and places, mark important events, tell us about our history, as well as tell a story. Food is also all throughout the bible. There are so many foods we can find when reading God’s Word that help us learn and remember important lessons from Jehovah. We also have the privilege of enjoying food through our 5 senses, and each sense is essential for us when experiencing the many aspects food entails. Take your seat and enjoy as we learn about food in the bible, how we enjoy food today, and more importantly how spiritual food is vital for our life now and in the future.
Questions that will be answered on tour:
- How was flour made in bible times?
- How important is it to see color in our food?
- What bible accounts include food?
- How will we enjoy food in the New World?
Reviews from our guests:
Very informative tour. Especially loved the theme about life in Israel. Their life was difficult but they enjoyed good healthy foods
Duration: 1.7 hours
- June 11, 2022 11:00 am (EST) 11 am New York / 8 am Los Angeles / 10 am Houston / 16:00 London / 17:00 Paris/Rome/Berlin
- June 19, 2022 4:00 pm (EST) 4:00 pm EST