Arch of Titus
The Arch of Titus is one of Rome’s most famous monuments. It has long been held as the definitive illustration of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 C.E. Some view the arch as a majestic work of art, others as a tribute to imperial Roman power. Careful readers of the Bible view the Arch of Titus as a silent witness that confirms the accuracy of Bible prophecies. Our tour represents an in-depth analysis of the Arch of Titus – one of the most famous biblical artifacts.
Questions that will be answered on tour:
- Who built the Arch, when, and why?
- Why was the Flavian dynasty important?
- How do historical events regarding the destruction of Jerusalem prove that Jesus was a true prophet?
- Why can we say that what happened to Jerusalem in 70 C.E. was “great tribulation” such as had not occurred before nor has happened since?
Reviews from our guests:
Review of Arch of Titus
After having seen the Arch of Titus in Rome some years ago, this Bible tour was just like the icing on the cake. Thank you so much for all your hard work in making history and Bible prophecy come alive. Can’t wait for our next tour.
Arch of Titus
Excellent Tour. Never realized that Arch is standing there proving the accuracy of the bible. However much people try to hide our God’s promises, He keeps strengthening our Faith by exposing the truth.
Duration: 1.5 hours
- May 27, 2022 4:00 pm (PST) 4:00 PM Los Angeles/ 7:00 PM New York