Your donations are very much appreciated.
Have you attended one of our wonderful tours and would like to donate? Thank you in advance for your support.
If you do plan on donating, please do so after your tour. Why? Because some tours can fill up quickly and as donations are voluntary, they cannot be refunded should you miss the tour you've donated towards. Thank you for your generosity and understanding.
- 1914 – The Year That Changed The World
- Alexander - Mighty King
- Arch of Titus
- Children – Jehovah Always Wins!
- City of David
- Codex Sinaiticus - A Jewel In The Wilderness
- Courageous Guardians of the Sword
- Feast At Jehovah’s Table
- For the Word of God is Alive and Exerts Power
- French Revolution: A Foregleam of Things to Come
- In the Footsteps of Jesus
- Louvre - The History of Religion in 10 Objects
- Mighty Nations Almighty God
- Purple Triangles
- Seven Kings: The First King, Egypt
- The Amazon Rainforest: Reality Beyond Myth
- The Grand Creator
- The Mighty Bear, A Two-Horned Ram
- The Rise of The King of The North
- The Splendors of Jehovah’s Creation
- The Wheat and the Weeds
- Theocratic History Tour: Out of Darkness
- Volcanoes of Ecuador: Touch the Sky
- Who is Like the Sovereign Lord?
- Your Word Is Truth