The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Massachusetts, has more than 450,000 works of art, making it one of the most extensive and largest museum collections in the United States.
Many of the galleries are home to art objects that have relevance to Biblical history and archeology. For example, the Art of the Ancient World houses more than 85,000 works of art, from Egypt, the Near East, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, and Anatolia, areas known as the Bible Lands.
Current Boston Museum Bible Tours:
"Do Not Be Afraid"
The ancient Israelites according to the Bible faced many threats from their enemies, including the Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, and Persians. For example, the Egyptian Pharaoh released the enslaved Israelites, but later changed his mind and chased after them with his powerful army intending to slaughter them at the Read Sea.— Exodus 14:1-14. Ordinarily, the Israelites would have been afraid. But […]Learn More & Reserve Your Tour →
- "Actual real-life artifacts from Bible times" Experience Rating: 5 Stars
- "It really brought history to life" Experience Rating: 5 Stars
- "Jehovah will give us the power" Experience Rating: 5 Stars
What Our Guests Have to Say...
- Web Link: “‘And the Sun Stood Still’”
- Online Video: “Origin: Probability of a Single Protein Forming by Chance”